Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reading!

Might be getting a paying gig. This is a blue bird of happiness opportunity. I'm a former Blue Bird. I had a troop and we did cool stuff like tour Burger King and get our hair cut at a hair cutting school. The blue bird is in your backyard even though you are searching the world to find it.

I'm reading a slew of books right now. That's what summer is for, right. I've finished The Fires of Merlin by T.A. Barron. I really like this. It has interesting pacing. Merlin is also a strong charater and I so glad he saved that baby dragon. I'm also reading Criss Cross by Lynne Rae Perkins. I like it because I'm laughing and snorting a lot. I've got the Beast of Noor going. The book has a brooding energy underneath the surface and a storyline that begs you to turn the page. I'm in the middle of one more more book -- If I Should Die Before I Wake by Han Nolan. I love her storytelling; her books say things that provoke me.

No comments: