Monday, July 14, 2008

Collaboration

Whoa, I have been might busy and life has been happening. Sorry this is a couple of days late. I have my Book Launch Party coming up at the University Bookstore in Bellevue,WA on July 16, 2000 at 6:30 P.M. It will be a fun time and an opportunity to support Reading with Rover.

This week I'm going to talk a little bit about collaboration. My best advice, work with people you respect and be open to differences. That's revelatory -- realizing that all the members of a team all bring something to the table. Being open to the idea that the sum of all the pieces is worth more than than any piece, this really brings creative energy to a group. Collaboration is a great way to bring freshness and vibe to your own work. Find some like-minded souls and see what you can do.

I have a doodle of the week I call Girl and Sky.



Remember: ©Molly Blaisdell, all rights reserved. If you want to use my cool doodles, ask permission first. It is so wrong to take people's doodles without permission!


For my part I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of the stars makes me dream.-- Vincent Van Gogh

No comments: