Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aloha

Aloha, folks. I'm in Hawaii, soaking in the sunshine. I will be back with the last of my non-ficition series when I return. I'm planning to write a KILLER picture book. I hope that really happens. Spending time with the male Js this week. We went snorkeling today, and saw SOO many fish. I've got a great idea for a non-fiction picture book series about the sea! I love the inspiration of life. I've found building in time for play to be one the most important pieces of the creative life. I don't know how many times I've said this today, the world is a BEAUTIFUL place. Refuel and write. Be kind to yourself. Quit the negative talk and embrace some inner optimist.

My quote for the day: Samantalahin mo ang momento! Guess what that means.

1 comment:

Vijaya said...

I agree completely. Writers need time to daydream ...

As to your quote: Savor each moment?