I'm writing passages, lots of passages. This will be the summer of writing passages. Yay for gigs
So here are my top 10 novel writing passages (ha, ha, I love to play with words).
1. The first novel.
2. The first rejection letter.
3. The second novel.
4. The first signed rejection letter.
5. The third novel.
6. The first signed rejection letter with a personal note.
7. The fourth novel.
8. The first signed rejection letter with a one page personal note.
9. The fifth novel.
10. The first signed rejection letter with a multi-page note.
Let's hope that number 6 is the first signed acceptance letter.
"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained."