Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Book Birthday: Special Edition

Hi, folks, Today is PLUMB CRAZY's official book birthday. I don't usually roll out more than a book a year, so consider this a rare post. I'm asking you to seriously consider supporting my new book, PLUMB CRAZY. 

So what can you do? The first things Buy the ebook. That's less than a latte. Pretty, simple. Here are links: PLUMB CRAZY on Amazon and PLUMB CRAZY on Barnes & Noble

Want to do more? 

You can post a review of the ebook on the site of your choice: your blog, Goodreads, Amazon....also, let me know if you posted a review, so I can share the news on their social network. You can also like my author's Facebook page

You can post news about the ebook on your social media channels -- Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Linkedin, Pinterest, wherever you hang out. Currently there is a giveaway going on today and an official blitz out there. If you want to enter to win please follow this link: http://cfitewrite.blogspot.com/.

If you want PLUMB CRAZY in paper, it will be out in about three weeks. I will let you  know when it is available. 

I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you are traveling with me. PLUMB CRAZY has a lot of my heart and humor in it. 



4 comments:

Vijaya said...

Molly, I am loving it!

I have a blog post and an Amazon review up so feel free to link those.

SCBWI REP said...

Hugs, Vijaya! Thank you so much!!!

kjr said...

Can't get my morning over fast enough so I can laze away the afternoon with Elva! Seeing you smile is better than sun on my roses, my friend.

Molly/Cece said...

Have fun! I'm smiling big time right now!