Saturday, February 11, 2006

Novel Push, Lost MS, Terrible Horrible No Good VERY Bad Day and Buzz

I'm about to start the 2006 novel push. It's the time of the year where I write another rough draft that I will pick at for the next few years. I'm have a bit of trouble narrowing the focus this year. I am almost to the point where I'm going to flip a coin.

I lost an entire ms this week and had to rewrite the thing! I can't believe I didn't save the thing, but that is the only logical conclusion. My programmer husband, "SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!"

Read my Verla Kay post to find out about my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I'm told I might win free books if I buzz about this :

Lauren Barnholdt has an upcoming chat at http://www.institutechildrenslit.com/rx/index.shtml .

Here's the info:

Next Thursday evening, February 16, 2006
Lauren Barnholdt's Guest Chat beings at
9-11 p.m. Atlantic/ Canada
8-10 p.m. Eastern
7-9 Central
6-8 Mountain
5-7 Pacific

Go check it out, O tech savvy ones.

I'm off to watch Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit!

"Gromit, that's it! Cheese! We'll go somewhere where there's cheese!" - Wallace

No comments: