Monday, April 09, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Hope your writing week started with a hum, hum, hum.

I really wanted to show everyone my awesome Super Easter Eggs, but my son's camera is a video camera, too, and I took movies instead of pictures of the eggs. Now the eggs have been turned into tuna salad sandwiches and it is too late to see them. I am posting the drawings of the eggs. I'm sorry if you were looking foward to this moment. If I figure out how to post the video, I will.

Here is Spidy Egg, Super Egg, Wonder Egg, Bat Egg, Flash Egg, and Green Lantern Egg (no ham).

This is a picture of the actual notebook I did the drawings in, and I have included the side-kicksL Aquaegg, Gleekegg, Wonder Twin Eggs (You've got to be a real Justice League fan.) Down there at the bottom is Robin Egg - ha, ha, ha.



From The All-New Super Friends Hour" 1977.

[Opening narration] Narrator: Gathered together from the cosmic reaches of the universe, here in this great Hall of Justice, are the most powerful forces of good ever assembled: SUPERMAN! BATMAN AND ROBIN! WONDER WOMAN! AQUAMAN! And The Wonder Twins: ZAN and JAYNA, with their space monkey, GLEEK! Dedicated to prove justice and peace for all mankind!


Jayna, Zan: Wonder Twin powers ACTIVATE!

Jayna: Form of a falcon.

Zan: Shape of water.

And for those humming away at work!

Winnie the Pooh: Hum dum de dum, hum dum de dum. I am so rumbly in my tumbly.

No comments: