Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

The Fourth Annual Golden Coffee Cup begins tomorrow. Get your goals in. The wild rumpus is about to begin. :)

My halloween treat -- I was invited to a fun Halloween party. It was an interactive art project party. The idea was to create a collage in a silhouetted part of your body that expresses a time of change in your life. I chose the life changing event of getting glasses: the blur before glasses to the sharp-edged world after. We created our collages and then responded to the collages of others outside their filled in silhouettes. So much fun!

Anyway, I did this instead of a pumpkin this year. Here is a portion of my silhouette and collage response because my scanner is not big enough to even show half of it.



I think it is in collaboration that the nature of art is revealed. Steve Lacy

No comments: