Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fierce

Here are a few of the ideas that I gleaned from a commencement speech by Mr. Jobs. In three short stories, Mr. Jobs hits some deep truth.

Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick, keep moving on. To do great work, love what you do. Good advice. I hope you work hard to redeem your days this week. Life is, oh, so short.

After that Mr. Jobs talks about cancer his fight with cancer. I'm so close to that, living that moment when you are wondering if you are going to have any more life to live. This experience makes you understand how precious life is. I've been there and it has made me fierce to seize each day.

Don't waste your life. Follow your heart and intuition.

Here is a link to the entire speech from Mr. Jobs.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc.

This week, I hope you thank God that you're here and you have yet more opportunity to follow your dreams.

No doodle this week, instead a photo. I call this "Wild World." I took this pic of the Pacific south of Monterey, CA, last February.



Here is the quote for the week: Follow your heart even when it leads you off the the well worn path. Steve Jobs

No comments: