Sunday, October 28, 2018

Writing Storm

A storm is brewing, friends, a writing storm. I am going throw out the whole enchilada next month during NANOWRIMO!   I plan to complete the first draft of FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.  This is THE book about three girls who drop out of college to join a cult. Yes, you might need a box of Kleenex to read it.

I'm revving up here in my soul. Mojo! Check. Blank book! Check. Perfectly smooth ink pen! Check. Computer! Check. We all need gear. This is the one book I was born to write. It will be hard for me because it's not funny and laughter is my coping mechanism. I do feel the fire within; let's see what I can do. (God, please help me!)

On the troubles in the world, we are in a rough patch. The Universe is full of rough patches. I will be salt here. This is going to pass. We are going to figure things out, and things will get better. It won't be free. Nothing is free.

This a quick note. I'm feeling better. Whew!

Here is a doodle.  A classic from my sister, Lee Barlow. She made a WANTED poster of me back in the day.


Here is a quote for your pocket. 

If there is something wrong, speak up!  Pete Seeger

No comments: