Sunday, May 14, 2006

Goal For May 8-14, Done! Check Out the Holy Slappin'. More Holy Snappin' Ahead!

It's done! 5000 more words for the 2006 novel push! Now I'm read to move forward, holy snapping. Snap! Snap! Snap!

Here's the holy slappin' for everyone who had a goal this week!
Mo Willems says, "Pidgeon is proud of you."
Jane Yolen, author of a gadzillion books, high-fives and is pleased to be your role model!








News is getting around about how hard we are working!









My May 15-22 goal -- 5000 words! Snap! Snap! Snap!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In between baseball, tball, and science fair I will edit 2 more chapters of my novel. I feel like I plowed through the first draft, now I'm shoveling the sidewalks. I imagine next I'll clear the walkways and then finally pick up one flake at a time. happy writing! Jen H.

Molly/Cece said...

Snap! Snap! Snap!!!!
Yea for multitasking moms!
Happy shoveling!

Joy said...

Way to knock the ball out of the park!

Anonymous said...

snippity snappity snap

holly cupala said...

Tomorrow is writing day! Yahoo! Goal: 2500 words.

Molly/Cece said...

Three wopping holy snaps for 2500 words!

Whoop!

You will receive mighty high fives for such a daunting goal!

holly cupala said...

I did it! I did it! Yeehaw!