Tuesday, August 29, 2006

School Starts!

When did high school buses start coming at 6:30 a.m. Uh, I would have never survived high school with that kind of wake up call. I remember clearly stumbling in the doors of WHS at 9 a.m. every morning. What has happened to the world! Oh, the humanity!

My two contracts for books and my other educational work is all because of the support of a wonderful writer. Kudos to Mara Rockliff! She rocks! Go buy Mara's books. She's awesome.

I'm supposed to hear back from one of the BIG eggs this week. The head chicken mentioned that the egg had not totally smashed at the bottom of the internet hill. Let's hear it for Humpty Dumpty and all the king's horses and all the king's men. Those guys really know how to put it all back together again.

Fun news, Gail Carson Levine is going to be in town and we're going to do lunch!

I've applied to Western Washington Advanced Class with Patti Gauch. Think happy thoughts, folks. My fairy dust is running low, help, JLC, do you have any extra?

Read books like someone does your dishes and laundry and write books like chocolate and ice cream are calorie free.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer 29:11

No comments: