Friday, September 15, 2006

Winners!!!!!

Hi, I'm so thrilled to hear that Holly Cupala is the runner up for the WIP grant from SCBWI for contemporary fiction. I'm happy to have high-fived Holly while she was making history. Go check out Brimstone Soup. Kudos to Vijaya Bodach, a HM for WIP grant from SCBWI. She's an awesome writer and in my critique group. I'm honored that both of these brilliant ladies are my friends.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." Anonymous

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." Bernard Meltzer

My egg is wobbling again. An editor emailed me! All my psychic arghs must have gotten through.

2 comments:

holly cupala said...

Wow, I popped over to see what was happening in the land of Molly - thanks, honey! I still have to finish it, tho... Spent yesterday outlining a possible next novel, code name "Creed." I'm losing my 2nd writing day since Hannah's back at college, boo hoo. So I'm trying to figure out how to keep going. Good luck with your wobbles!

Molly/Cece said...

You'll finish it! I like being my own land. :) I'm sory that you have lost your Hannah. You will finish your book, Holly. I've had projects wobbling for almost a year. Through all my trials, I'm sticking to Horton's mantra -- "I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one hundred percent."