Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Winners of the 2010 Golden Coffee Cup.

We were a small band this year by dedicated. Thank you for hanging out! Really we are all winners.:) Thanks to my son Jesse Blaisdell for creating our nifty award.



Feel free to save this to your desktop for year round encouragement. Now for the winners of real live coffee and The Golden Coffee Cup pic suitable for tacking on the fridge, the car visor, or near your computer for year long encouragement. Remember we are about quality, not quantity! The winners are:

Sumel said: So...I had three goals...
Morning pages most days? Yeppers got that one!
Complete the NaNoWriMo challenge? Not so much. Seems I kinda fell in love with the characters, decided they deserved my full attention, so I have mapped out more of a trilogy. Blogging? Eh, not so much. Oh well.

Trudi said: For GCC, let the confetti fly. I'm just a few pages away from finishing the first draft of my tween novel for girls! I usually write for middle grade readers, so this is a new twist for me. I'm so glad that I dared to stretch my wings a bit.

Holly said: Just the words I needed to hear! I'm constantly amazed and inspired by Janet's groundedness amidst a whirlwind career. I've been a bit down about not making more progress on book manuscript this month, but then I've been tremendously productive in general and also filling up the cup in other ways. Thanks for the perspective, Janet and Molly.

and

Vijaya said: I worked a few days on my novel revisions.
I wrote six short articles and got paid for them.
I am working on a short story.
Made a re-commitment to work on novel daily, at least for 30 min.

If you are one of the winners, send me an email (molly@mollyblaisdell.com), and I will pop your coffee and pic in the mail! Yay!

Again, thanks to everyone who participated this year. I send special thanks to Janet Lee Carey (you really encouraged me!). We had so many wonderful folks drop by and take part in this journey. Thanks to you all!

We return to my weekly blog. Seize the day! Here is a last quote to warm you up.

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Vijaya said...

I won?! That Jesse does some beautiful art! You've got my email (use the yahoo one -- go to my website and send it from there). And coffee helps my migraines so I will appreciate that very much.

Thank you for all the inspiration.